1st Cruise! Charge for bottled water?

toliver

I'm probably the only one that has said this, but I wasn't crazy about the tap water on the ship. I usually drink Poland Springs & I drink alot of it but I thought the tap water on the ship had an after taste.From reading these boards & researching I have learned that the water on the ship is probably better than what I am buying in bottles! Just thought I would give my opinon.

I'm probably the only one that has said this, but I wasn't crazy about the tap water on the ship. I usually drink Poland Springs & I drink alot of it but I thought the tap water on the ship had an after taste.From reading these boards & researching I have learned that the water on the ship is probably better than what I am buying in bottles! Just thought I would give my opinon.

I would never drink the tap water!!!!! I don't believe the tap water goes through the same process (it sure doesn't taste like it when I have brushed my teeth, taken medicine, etc)... the water I am referring to is the water they serve at meals, water at the buffets, etc... It's MUCH different than the tap water..

LOL, I wish I could tell you I researched like crazy and picked what I wanted! Bunch of friends are on that sailing, I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, even better on a cruise, so I booked it :D I'm excited!!! It has to be an interesting way to "see" Hawaii! Plus, I LOVE sea days, so having several at the end of the cruise was an added bonus!! Good luck in your decision!!!!!!

My DH has been to Hawaii.. on a land tour. Said it is difficult to get from Island to Island and the hotels are pretty expensive. Said the cruise is probably the best way to go!

My MIL took the Spirit this year to Alaska. She said it was a nice ship.

My DH has been to Hawaii.. on a land tour. Said it is difficult to get from Island to Island and the hotels are pretty expensive. Said the cruise is probably the best way to go!

My MIL took the Spirit this year to Alaska. She said it was a nice ship.

I am definitely looking forward to it!!! Mainly, I'm looking forward to 2 weeks away from the office!!! LOL! Good luck in your decision!!!

I would never drink the tap water!!!!! I don't believe the tap water goes through the same process (it sure doesn't taste like it when I have brushed my teeth, taken medicine, etc)... the water I am referring to is the water they serve at meals, water at the buffets, etc... It's MUCH different than the tap water..

Well than that would explain it! I really need to start reading more closely, thanks!

Well than that would explain it! I really need to start reading more closely, thanks!

LOL! Bless your heart! That tap water is definitely not so great! I made the mistake one morning, waking up (with a tad of the cruise flu ;) ) and took a goody powder with that water... I almost lost the previous nights dinner :eek: Wasn't necessarily "bad", but lukewarm and not so great... the water up on deck or from room service is SOOOO much better!!!!! :D

Archived