Shore excursions Gem??

Smong

If your itiniary was just changed the email stated it should take a week for the changes to show on the website with the excursions. with them making all the changes it may take longer, i know i'm inpatient to find out about the excursions myself

If your itiniary was just changed the email stated it should take a week for the changes to show on the website with the excursions. with them making all the changes it may take longer, i know i'm inpatient to find out about the excursions myself

It was changed over a week ago. We leave in 18 days and nothing!

It was changed over a week ago. We leave in 18 days and nothing!

We are on the Breakaway (Dec 2017) and our itinerary was changed on September 27th (1 month ago) from Eastern Caribbean to Florida/Bahamas & Western Caribbean (definitely NOT where we would choose to go). We were originally supposed to visit 6 ports which we booked shore excursions for when we made our final payment 90 days prior to sailing. The only ports they have posted excursions for in the NEW itinerary is Great Stirrup Cay (their Private Island) & Ocho Rios, Jamaica. When I called NCL a few days ago to inquire as to when they plan on posting the remainder of the shore excursions (we get $50 credit per port if booked through NCL), I was told that they are very busy right now and they will probably post the remainder of the shore excursions for the remaining 4 ports within the next week or two.

We are on the Breakaway (Dec 2017) and our itinerary was changed on September 27th (1 month ago) from Eastern Caribbean to Florida/Bahamas & Western Caribbean (definitely NOT where we would choose to go). We were originally supposed to visit 6 ports which we booked shore excursions for when we made our final payment 90 days prior to sailing. The only ports they have posted excursions for in the NEW itinerary is Great Stirrup Cay (their Private Island) & Ocho Rios, Jamaica. When I called NCL a few days ago to inquire as to when they plan on posting the remainder of the shore excursions (we get $50 credit per port if booked through NCL), I was told that they are very busy right now and they will probably post the remainder of the shore excursions for the remaining 4 ports within the next week or two.

Thank you for the info. Hopefully sooner than later!