Taxi fare to Porto Marie Beach?

Produce123

Hi there. How much is a taxi fare to Porto Marie beach from the cruise port in US dollars? And are there many there to bring you back? I will not have a phone to call to request a pick up from the beach. Thanks
I've researched this a bit myself, both here and on Tripadvisor, and it seems that most people set a time to be picked up with the driver that brings them to the beach.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147277-d2169479-Reviews-Playa_Porto_Marie-Curacao.html#photos;geo=147277&detail=2169479&ff=242802778&albumViewMode=hero&aggregationId=101&albumid=101&baseMediaId=242802778&thumbnailMinWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-1&filter=7&autoplay=

Edited by cruisinabout

• 3 weeks later...
Hi there. How much is a taxi fare to Porto Marie beach from the cruise port in US dollars? And are there many there to bring you back? I will not have a phone to call to request a pick up from the beach. Thanks

Yes you will have to set up a time with the cab driver to pick you up.

Cost was around $90 one time and $100 another time. If you can gather some people to share the cab, you can all divide the cost.