Eagle Ray, Snorkeling since Wilma???

familyplanner

I have read on this board that eagle ray divers is a reputable tour company. We will be in Cozumel in less than a month and I was wondering if anyone has used them or can make a reccomendation for someone they have used since Wilma. We love to snorkel, but not any fun if there isn't any fish. Thanks in advance for your help.:)

I have read on this board that eagle ray divers is a reputable tour company. We will be in Cozumel in less than a month and I was wondering if anyone has used them or can make a reccomendation for someone they have used since Wilma. We love to snorkel, but not any fun if there isn't any fish. Thanks in advance for your help.:)

My DW and I went out with ERD on 11/30. There were only 2 of us. Bernardo was our guide and Luiz was the captain on the Miguelito. We followed Bernardo and saw lots of fish, including some eagle rays. He is very accomodating and took lots of pictures for us using our cameras. This was the best excursion of our trip. I would highly recommend them to anyone. If you want more info--booking, how to get to the marina, etc., you are welcome to contact me at hihou2@yahoo.com.

I have booked a day with Eagle Ray divers for Dec. Through our constant emails I'm pretty confident that my family will have a good time with them.

Rest easy. They are super! They are my competitor and friends and I can't say enough nice things about them.

Archived