If you've done a short VISTA cruise......

brepri_h

I am doing a 4 day on the Horizon in 2018 and am hoping some others who've done a short Vista cruise can answer these question......

1) Which nightwas elegant night?

2) Do you recall if the Guy's Pig & Anchor Bar-B-QueSmokehouse was open on embarkation day?

3) What is the cost of the IMAX. I assume you purchase ticketson board, similar to the Thrill Theater? The IMAX is like a movie theatercorrect? Trying to figure out how it compares to the Thrill Theater?

Bonus to anyone who has the menus from the 4 days!

2) I have not been on a short Vista cruise, but this information may still help you. We're leaving on 10/29 for our 6 day. In the email that Carnival sent us on Monday about embarking, this was one of the bullet points: "Guests who are scheduled to arrive before this time usually check their bags curbside so they can be free to enjoy lunch. Lunch is served on Lido Deck 10 or at Guy's Pig and Anchor Bar-B-Que on Promenade Deck 5 until 3:00pm." I can't imagine this information would vary based on cruise lengths. So hopefully you'll be able to eat there when you board! I'm looking forward to some calorie laden feasts....

3) Your question was answered, but to go a step further, in case you're wondering what movies will play in the IMAX on your sailing, a few days before you go, John Heald will post it on his social media page. (I think naming the actual social media site is banned on here?) Anyway, do a search IN the social media search bar for "IMAX John Heald" and you should see the posts.....