Cancelling a cruise booked with a cruise next voucher

L7oopys

hi

I just wanted some advice

I have a cruise booked 20th march 2018 but can no longer go as I am pregnant. I was under the impression that as I booked using a cruise next deposit voucher I could cancel 90 days out with no penalty, the voucher will just go back onto my ncl account.

However when my travel agent phoned to check this with NCL they said I would lose the voucher completely. Does anybody know if that's the case? Thanks

hi

I have a cruise booked 20th march 2018 but can no longer go as I am pregnant. I was under the impression that as I booked using a cruise next deposit voucher I could cancel 90 days out with no penalty, the voucher will just go back onto my ncl account.

However when my travel agent phoned to check this with NCL they said I would lose the voucher completely. Does anybody know if that's the case? Thanks

Your voucher should be returned to your NCL account - it may take several days for you to see it reposted. I cancelled a trip recently, also using a TA. There were no issues at all and the FCC was returned to my account.

hi

What was the expiration date of the voucher? Is it possible that it would have/did expire since you used it? If not, it should go back to your bank once you cancel.

That's exactly what I thought!! It was actually a guy from NCL that told them that

You need to talk to the right department you need to contact cruise next

Call Cruise Next

Phone1.866.234.7352

Mailing Address

7427 E. Hampton Ave Suite 121 Mesa, AZ 85209

Hours of Operation

Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm EST

hi

Congratulations L7""OOPYS""!