2019 - Vancouver California Coastals...

cruisefan2012

Hi

I`m sailing on Star Princess from Vancouver to Alaska in May 2018

I saw on Cruisetimetables.com that she is doing Hawaii then a California coastal round trip before I join in Vancouver to head to Alaska

My question is - Do Princess Cruises have many California coastal cruises from Vancouver

Vancouver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle - Vancouver cruises?

I`m British and have just been accepted for a Visa to allow me to travel to Canada - This lasts until my passport expires in 2022 so would love to take advantage of the visa and make several trips to Canada

I`m doing Vancouver - Alaska - Vancouver in May 2018 - Be great to do Vancouver - Hawaii - Vancouver and maybe Vancouver - LA - San Francisco - Seattle - Vancouver aswell

I love the thought of Vancouver - 5 sea days - 4 Hawaiian Islands - 5 sea days back to Vancouver

Any help would be great !

Thank you

I'm intrigued by the return coastals as well as a way to save money on airfare. We are doing Oct 2018 Vancouver Hawaii return as our honeymoon and can't wait. If I could take another week and do a Vancouver California return I would definitely add it on, but work works have other ideas. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My question is - Do Princess Cruises have many California coastal cruises from Vancouver

Vancouver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle - Vancouver cruises?

Check Princess website. Choose Find Cruises. Choose California/Pacific Coastal for Destination. Choose Vancouver for Departure/End Port

Choose the months on year’s table

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Princess does the Vancouver coastal 10 day round trip and the Vancouver Hawaii 15 day round trip once each just before the Alaska season and again once each just after the Alaska season. When they started this routine probably in 2013 they were doing two of each pre Alaska season and two of each post Alaska season but unfortunately right then is when the Cdn $ started a big slide in value against the US $ which caused some of the demand from Canadians to dry up so they cut the number of trips in half. You doing one of the early Alaska Cruises from Vancouver means you could very easily do three different B2B2B Cruises.

AE_Collector

Princess and Holland America seem to do the most Pacific Coastals. We wanted to do a short 4-5 day Van/LA or LA/Van or similar and there were lots of choices for May 2018. We are doing a 3 generation cruise so a short one way flight is great!