Price to expect for tour from Falmouth

pokerpro5

I have been e-mailing around, trying to set up a tour to Konoko Falls, Scotchie's, and perhaps some other destinations.

Ship docks in Falmouth.

Best price I've gotten so far is $180. That seems high to me. They are insisting that Falmouth is what's making it so expensive, since there's so much extra driving.

They also claim they have to pay a fee to enter the pier.

Anyone else taken a tour from Falmouth? I'm talking about a private vehicle tour -- how much did it cost for the day?

And how much are tours at the dock charging? Part of me thinks those might be cheaper, as you have the ability to shop around more, right on the spot.

I Agee, pricing is high. Was ur price for only 2 people?

I have gotten a quote from a tour operator for our day : pick up at Port of Falmouth; transport to Blue Hole; stop for lunch and back to port- approx 4 hrs., possibly 5 hours tops. $40 pp. (family of 5 =$200 😱 )

5 years ago we used the same company, also out of Falmouth, for an all day tour -7 people for 7 hours and it was only $180. (at today's quoted price of $40 pp that would be $280 today's price. $100. increase in price and 2 less hours). Gas? Wages? I'm sure wages haven't increased that much.. I don't understand it