Funtimes for any miracle 15 day hawaii cruise

Shay714

I am trying to locate a funtmes for the Miracle 15 day Hawaii cruise to get some idea of how many formal nights there will be or if there are any specialty nights so we will have an idea as to what attire to bring. Have cruised b4 actually over 30 times.(but never for more than 10days) but I always like knowing what's going on before I sail. Can anyone help? sometimes I have been able to get copies of the menu...activities..etc,,etc.. any info will help. Thanks. :eek:almost forget, I'm sailing on the 12/2/17 cruise

2 formal nights and one Captains night (80’s day). One formal night over to the islands. The other two are on the way back.

Many of the Cruisers in your cruise have sailed this itin before. Look for your roll call.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

thanks for info, (tho Im not exactly sure what an 80's day is)

and when you say look..., you mean I shld look under the posting on the roll call for my sail date?

Yes, I feel just a little embarassed and stupid to ask these ??? but I was taught "if u dont know" ASK, so I do appreciate any additional help. Thank you