Which itinerary/ship would be the best for our family?

Jfslp84

We are looking to book for next Fall...

Choices are:

6 day on the conquest: Nassau, Grand Turk, HMC and Amber Cove

7 day on the Glory: St Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

8 day on the Conquest: Aruba, Curacao, Princess Cays, Grand Turk

Anyone done any of these cruises or ships or have any thoughts on which ship/ports would be more kid friendly? We’ve been to St Thomas twice and have departed from San Juan twice. We went to Nassau once but didn’t get off the boat because our excursion got cancelled.

We would have an almost 3 year old and a less than one year old baby with us.

Thanks!

IMO I would say the Nassau, Grand Turk, HMC and Amber Cove. I would just stay on the boat and enjoy an empty pool at Nassau and then have really easy beach days at the other ports. You can walk right off in Grand Turk and be at the beach. Princess Cays is a tender but the beach is right there with a Carnival buffet. Amber Cove you can do the pool right at the port. That being said, I love Aruba and Curacao but both would require transportation from the pier. I would love to do Southern Caribbean again but will leave my kid at home for that one.

I would always take more days. I guess that means the 8 day on the Conquest. Aruba, Curacao, Gran Turk and Princess Cays are all great islands that you can just get off and walk around or do an excursion.

I would agree with the 8-day option. (Unless your family are total beach bums) If you LOVE the beach and can't get enough of it, then the 6 day would be a good option. There's just not a ton to do at those 6 day stops besides the beach and beach related activities such as getting off one boat and getting on another boat... With the southern Caribbean options you listed, you could still have beach time, if you are into that plus so much more- Those stops are amongst the most beautiful in the entire Caribbean, you won't be disappointed.

With having a baby and toddler, I would think they would not be into a bunch of excursions or travel time. Beach days are easier IMHO. So with that being said, I would easily choose the 6 day. If it goes well, you can always take a longer cruise next time. But those are easy stops to do with kids.

All of the ports on the 8 day are great for beaches. All else being equal, I would take the extra days, so 8 day. Grand Turk is easy on/easy off walkable to free pool and beach, Princess Cays is a short tender to beach and food, Aruba is an easy cab ride to Palm or Eagle Beach, and Curacao is either a cab to the beach or a short walk to the Rennaisance for pool/beach.