final payment hours?

Smyles

Stupid question but...I need to make my final payment I went to do it online and see that today they randomly more than doubled our cruise fare. I have screen shots of original price (learned to do that by reading posts here).

So now I need to call and get it fixed and make payment but every time I call the number it rings then hangs up on me. Do I keep trying or do they have hours I don't know about?

Payment is due on the 12th but I'd prefer to straighten out the doubled fare asap.

I don't know what number they are giving you to call, but I would call every one of the following numbers and express your outrage until someone properly deals with this issue:s.gif s.gif

s.gif

Contact Us

How Can We Help You?

For quick answers, our FAQ pages are available to you.

United States & Canada

Ready to book your perfect cruise?

• Call our Royal Vacation Planners today (24 hours / 7 days a week)866-562-7625

Already booked?

• For questions or help with your upcoming cruise (24 hours / 7 days a week)866-562-7625
  • For questions about Air2Sea arrangements (24 hours / 7 days a week)844-278-9745
  • For Day of Sailing needs (24 hours / 7 days a week)800-256-6649 or 305-539-4107 (Int'l)

Pre-Cruise Planning and Website Assistance?

• Contact our Technical Support Team (Mon-Fri 7am-12am EST / Sat-Sun 9am-10pm EST)800-398-98

Okay, Thanks again advocado. I used the 866-562-7625 number. Got through right away. Got a helpful person. He did say that while I was on the booking dashboard my promotions got wiped away. I've read on here enough not to take that personally. He put me on hold to have his supervisor put it back to normal. Took less than 5 minutes. They did seem to have my original numbers in their system so I didn't need my screenshot of it for proof.

He didn't seem to want my payment on the phone so I logged back in to pay it online and once again took a sceenshot of it paid in full!

Glad I'd read on here that this is somewhat "normal" lol. We seemed to have gotten a really really good price just a week ago and our room has gone up 2.5x what we paid.