Board Acting Up Again?

jeniceglassman

Noticed the same thing. Its getting pretty frustrating. Not only does the search feature never work, but now with outdated posts... I'm about ready to abandon these boards. I cruise in less than two weeks, I guess its time to shut the computer down and start packing! These boards haven't been as much fun or informative lately. Maybe I have just gotten too much information. Hope it doesn't spoil the real life cruise I will be on. I feel that I have already taken this cruise about 5 times over with all that I have read here. Did I over do it do you think?

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;7;4;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Westfield Friends - July 4th Golden Princess

Phew, thought it was just my computer Have you seen the -1 replies? Cannot figure that one out It is getting to be a real pain

Chas Z [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Thank you both for the replies. I'm glad it's not a glitch in my computer. Cruiserw/kids you will have a fantastic time I promise. We have been on Grand & Golden and I'm jealous your leaving so soon..reading and preparing is one facet but actually enjoying it as it unfolds is wonderful. I've got to go wipe the drool off my keyboard (wink).

Jenice

Archived