AARP Carnival EGift Card Redemption ?

cdhstang

It's really convenient. I save up a little bit, buy the e-card, and email her the numbers. She emails me back an invoice showing the new total due. I've saved $470 using these gift cards on my Hawaii cruise so far. I was able to buy $400 worth of them with credit card points. I had no idea my credit card rewards offered the Carnival gift cards. Now that I know, I'm buying one as soon as I earn enough points.

I have a airline mileage credit card that gives me 7 points for every dollar spent on a cruise if I use the airline's cruise travel agency. I thought I had to use that card to get the full 7 points, but I don't. I need only have the card, keep it active (aka pay the annual fee), and book through their agency to get the points. I've earned 3 round-trip domestic tickets for both my husband and I in the past 5 years. I have enough points for a 4th flight, but we don't have anywhere to go!

Wow! That is awesome. Thanks for the advise. I will have to call my credit card company in the morning. I usually use my debit card for everything but if this is something that my CC offers I may have to start using.

We are going to Hawaii in April and have not yet purchased our airline tickets. This may be a good time to do so if they offer the rewards!