Harmony Eastern Caribbean Itinerary

taliho621

So I have looked and was unable to find any recent answer to this question: Is Harmony now back to regular itinerary? I understand that for a while after the storms, they were switching to Nassau/Cozumel instead of the regular Eastern Caribbean itinerary. We are about to book a last minute cruise for the holidays, but I just cannot go to Cozumel one more time.

Thanks.

So I have looked and was unable to find any recent answer to this question: Is Harmony now back to regular itinerary? I understand that for a while after the storms, they were switching to Nassau/Cozumel instead of the regular Eastern Caribbean itinerary. We are about to book a last minute cruise for the holidays, but I just cannot go to Cozumel one more time.

Thanks.

If it were to go to Cozumel can you just stay on the ship?????

I believe the last two November sailings had one port change, but were still Eastern. We are on the Dec. 2nd sailing, they have changed us from St. Maarten to St. Thomas, but kept our original San Juan & Labadee stops. We are the last sailing on the list for any changes (as of now).

Thanks folks. St. Thomas would be perfectly fine. Have not been there since our first cruise many years ago (for a hint as to how many years, we were sailing on Fantasy Cruises Amerikanis at the time). I know that we could just stay on the boat in Cozumel, but I did that the last two times we were there. Plus, as this ship has only three port stops, I would hate to lose one.