Current Chef's Table Menu

chasinraynbowz

• 2 months later...

We did the chef's table on the Carnival Miracle a couple of years ago. As a dedicated foodie, I must say it was too over-the-top, unfortunately to the meal's detriment. Each course had three or four competing flavors and although everything was expertly prepared, nothing was harmonious and everything felt rich for the sake of being rich.

The current menu posted in this thread looks a lot more restrained/refined, and a lot better.

We're doing Chef's Table on the Splendor in a couple of months. I'll post back afterwards to share how it was.

Does anyone remember if wine pairings are included (or available) with the meal?

We did the chef's table on the Carnival Miracle a couple of years ago. As a dedicated foodie, I must say it was too over-the-top, unfortunately to the meal's detriment. Each course had three or four competing flavors and although everything was expertly prepared, nothing was harmonious and everything felt rich for the sake of being rich.

The current menu posted in this thread looks a lot more restrained/refined, and a lot better.

We're doing Chef's Table on the Splendor in a couple of months. I'll post back afterwards to share how it was.

Does anyone remember if wine pairings are included (or available) with the meal?

They weren't necessarily "pairings" but they had red and white wine available all night, then they did pair a port wine with the dessert.

I did this menu in November 2017 and it was PHENOMENAL!