Romance Package

jrlamour

Good question I am planning on ordering one for my trip in December as a birthday present I guess they will ask you when you book it what and when. I am going to try to have everything done the 2nd day of the cruise, the decorations, dinner at La Bistro with the bottle of wine and a couple's photo. The day is her birthday along with the meet and greet day followed by our slot pull on the same day and maybe a spa visit for her so she should be out of the room most of the day. I have not ordered it yet but will on 12/02 since I live on a retirement which is once a month and have told my NCL person, a great woman, that I will be contacting her then and then I will contact her. The only thing I see which may mess you up is the dinner reservations which I have already made with out the package We will be eating around 7pm so I do not think that there would be a problem. It is her 2nd cruise on NCL after several cruises on Carnival while my 10th cruise on NCL with a couple of Carnival and one on the Big Red Boat.

I'm planning on gifting to my parents one of the romance packages for their cruise. Should all of the individual items be booked ahead of the cruise (specialty dining, massage, etc) or does it have to wait until they're on board?

Dinner reservations you book as normal and there simply will be no charge as if it was part of the dining plan. Any massages will have to be booked on board (I asked when I purchased a romance package). The items that come on embarkation day are delivered on that day.

Thanks for the info!

I'm assuming it's not too hard to book the spa appointments on board (availability wise)?

Have not gone on the cruise yet but I hope so also. Our anniversary falls on the first day at sea. Since we are in an owners suite I may just let the concierge handle the massage appointments.