Two passengers airlifted from Norwegian Dawn

finoky

It won't happen to me, it's not worth the extra cost, I can't afford it. Do any of these sound familiar? That is what you hear a lot when people contemplate travel insurance. Well I found this little blurb on the website for our local paper. Here is the link: http://www.dailypress.com/news/local/dp-37901bf0dec13,0,7426007.story?coll=dp-briefs

We just returned from Miracle Dec4-11 , Also had an evac off that ship. There was a code called appx 9:30 pm Sunday after our 4 p.m. departure. A Px had collapsed during the show. I did not know till next day when i questioned why we seemed to be sailing so fast that we had actually turned and returned to just near the large bridge and a cutter came out as another px told me, "he watched the transfer from his balcony to a cutter that pulled up along side, around mid night" we lost 4 hours apparently but made all stops on time.

Archived