NCL SPA certificates vs regular NCL gift certificates

Sam The Cat

I hope this is a very easy to answer question. Sailing on the Gem in 2 weeks and one day and wondering which would be better. I guess the NCL SPA gift certificate can be only be used at the SPA but could a regular gift certificate also be used there or could be use any place of her choice?? She is not sure that she wants to go to the SPA but since it is her birthday while we are sailing she may want to use it to get herself ready for a good dinner?

Any thoughts about this and Thank You

Sam

I googled it and this is what NCL says about the gift card: "Introducing the Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card, the perfect way to give the gift of cruising to friends and loved ones. Gift Cards can be used toward the purchase of a cruise or anything else Norwegian — like a relaxing massage, an adventurous Shore Excursion or a special night out. Purchase one today, and invite someone special to cruise with Norwegian."

You may want to check out what it says about shipping:

"SHIPPING INFORMATION

For standard shipping, please allow 10-14 business days for orders to arrive. For expedited shipping, please allow 7 business days for orders to arrive. Please note that shipping times are estimates and cannot be guaranteed. Gift card orders are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled."

Thank you for the info I will see if it can be delivered to the cabin instead of mailing since we are leaving Buffalo 2 weeks from tomorrow and sailing out2 weeks from next Tuesday

Good idea! Enjoy. your cruise!