Stingray Scuba/Snorkel Combo

Pierre2

Radiance of the Seas arrived in Grand Cayman on 12/1/05. Tender troubles aside...We walked from the pier to Divers Down (just a couple of blocks) we checked in and did a little shopping close by. My son is 12 and is Jr. PADI certified - his idea to dive with the Stingrays and what a great idea it was. My daughter and I snorkeled above while he had the Stingrays flying like kites around him chasing their tasty treats of squid under the clear as a crystal sea. Divers Down was fabulous, I would highly recommend them. We had the most wonderful personable service - almost private (only one other couple) and they even allowed my Mother, who missed her tour due to Tender troubles to come along. This worked out great, she sat in the shade and enjoyed seeing the rays, then one of the divers brought one up for her to see up close. I didn't miss the cattle boat cruise excursion experience one bit! Divers Down 345-945-1611

Archived