America's Cup Excursion Question

monkey1

Does anyone know how many people are allowed on each ship for the America's cup excursion? We're getting married the day before we hit St. Marten and thought it might be fun to take our bridal party on this excurision. Any help is greatly appreciated.

We had 13 on our boat, but there was room for more. It was by far the bext excursion and fun I've had in a long time. Recently my friends and I were retelling our story about the race and we all agreed we do it again.

Definitely do this excursion with your bridal party! You will have a terrific time. We did this in April and are still talking about what an awesome excursion it was. Only had 9 people on our boat plus 3 crew members so we worked the entire time. Enjoy!!!!

One of the couples in our group that are non-sailors is thinking about this excursion, and I have recommended it to them. The ask me if the boats had any bathroom facilities, and I told them I didn't think so, other than maybe a bucket. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Thanks

Westwind

No bathrooms - at least not open to the tour. About a third of the excursion time is spent meeting, being briefed on what will happen, choosing teams, assigning jobs, and tendering to the sail boats. Once onboard, hopefully you will have lots of wind. If you do, you will be working and bracing yourself and holding on - no time to go below to the head anyway.

I have done this excursion twice (both times through RCL). It is a BLAST! You will love it!!:) You don't want to miss it. I talked my husband into doing it even though he doesn't swim on our honeymoon. He was scared to death but he still talks about it being one of the most thrilling things he has ever done (maybe because he couldn't swim and he was affraid he may fall in the water..lol).

jjnewboots

Archived