Cost for 3&4th person in a YC cabin

rojoand8

I know sometimes they have a kids sail free for 3&4th in a cabin. What about kids 15 and 13? If they charge full fare, is it better to get a third cabin with a “designated” adult in the 3rd cabin. Does Seaside have connecting cabins in YC?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know sometimes they have a kids sail free for 3&4th in a cabin. What about kids 15 and 13? If they charge full fare, is it better to get a third cabin with a “designated” adult in the 3rd cabin. Does Seaside have connecting cabins in YC?

I would suggest you look at this at home on a computer as 3rd/4th guest pricing varies and do the math, but 3rd/4th guests are never charged full fare (except pricing codes may change this).

We have 3 cruises booked in the YC on Seaside with our 14yo DD. For all 3, the price for DD was less than $200. No special promotions that I was aware of.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

With a 10% discount, my 11 year old was just over $400 and my 15 year old was just over $500 for our Christmas cruise as the 3rd and 4th passengers in the cabin. I was told kids 11 and under don't cruise free in YC for Christmas. I'm not sure if they're ever free in YC. I believe they are.

We have 3 cruises booked in the YC on Seaside with our 14yo DD. For all 3, the price for DD was less than $200. No special promotions that I was aware of.

With a 10% discount, my 11 year old was just over $400 and my 15 year old was just over $500 for our Christmas cruise as the 3rd and 4th passengers in the cabin. I was told kids 11 and under don't cruise free in YC for Christmas. I'm not sure if they're ever free in YC. I believe they are.

We're sailing Christmas week next year - 12/22/18 departure. The cost for DD (3rd passenger in cabin) is $153.16. That cruise was mis-priced for awhile, though, so maybe that price is not typical.

While I'm happy for you, I hate hearing this, lol. (said in a joking way)

I double checked and had my TA call about the price for my son because I thought (hoped) he'd be free. But it's paid for and done. We're on board in 3 weeks. I'm looking ahead to a fantastic week.

Btw, are you in the US? Someone from Australia has her children sailing free in YC Christmas week. I know there are different promotions in different countries.

We're sailing Christmas week next year - 12/22/18 departure. The cost for DD (3rd passenger in cabin) is $153.16. That cruise was mis-priced for awhile, though, so maybe that price is not typical.

While I'm happy for you, I hate hearing this, lol. (said in a joking way)

I double checked and had my TA call about the price for my son because I thought (hoped) he'd be free. But it's paid for and done. We're on board in 3 weeks. I'm looking ahead to a fantastic week.

Btw, are you in the US? Someone from Australia has her children sailing free in YC Christmas week. I know there are different promotions in different countries.

YC pricing for 3/4 is higher than the 3/4 pricing on non-YC cabins.

I'm already booked for August 2019.

I booked a week ago.

Just checked....bookings are open through the 11/2/19 sailing of the Seaside. With NO Ocean Cay in sight.....our January cruise could be a one and done with this line. Many other options out there..Celebrity Edge, Carnival LNG ships, NCL Leonardo project.