Great News As Far As Food Is Concerned Fleet Wide

losuds63

Chef Georges Blanc

One of France's most recognized master chefs who has a 3 star rating from Michelin for 25 years is coming to do signature dishes on all carnival cruises ,anywere from appetizers ,entrees , and desserts.

Hes going to come in and train all the chefs his way of cooking and this will make the food on all carnival ships something to write about in the days to come :) :)---Iam part of the Restaurant Venders Association of south florida and i get this news first hand!!!!!

The new dishes posted here a month or so ago, didn't do much to impress me... but it will be nice to see some new things on the menu. I believe they started the new menus last week? It'll be nice to have a change...
---It will take a little time for all of them to get it right iam sure being a former chef!!;)

Seems that when you compare the old menus with the new ones-- the names were changed on a lot of items but the description is the same. A few things were dropped and some new things added. But mostly only the name has changed.

Archived