Refer-A-Friend no longer available for Australia (and NZ?)

FunforGin

After unsucessful searches everywhere on Princess Australian website for the refer-a-friend link I finally emailed Princess Cruises to ask what had happened to the link.

This is the response I received:

I have received your enquiry regarding the Refer a Friend.

I do apologise but unfortunately this program has ceased in Australia.

If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate in contacting us.

Kind Regards,

After unsucessful searches everywhere on Princess Australian website for the refer-a-friend link I finally emailed Princess Cruises to ask what had happened to the link.

This is the response I received:

I have received your enquiry regarding the Refer a Friend.

I do apologise but unfortunately this program has ceased in Australia.

If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate in contacting us.

Kind Regards,

Believe me it is not loss for those hearty sailors down under. I am beginning to believe that the Refer-a-Friend "Program" is more trouble than it is worth. I am still trying to get it after two months. By cancelling it Princess saved you a lot of aggrivation. To be fair I will let you all know when and If it comes through.

Believe me it is not loss for those hearty sailors down under. I am beginning to believe that the Refer-a-Friend "Program" is more trouble than it is worth. I am still trying to get it after two months. By cancelling it Princess saved you a lot of aggrivation. To be fair I will let you all know when and If it comes through.

I spoke too soon. Just after posting this yesterday my OBC for the Refer-A-Friend promotion were posted to my accounts. While I still feel it was a lot of trouble I will not feel that way in June when I am spending that OBC on the Grand heading to Alaska. Thanks Princess!