Anyone stayed at the Fontaineblue

toofunnie

Has anyone ever stayed here before? I have rooms booked for our pre and post cruise nights here. They also told me to use the Super Shuttle, what does anyone know about that? Good? Bad? Thanks!

We have stayed at the Fontainebleau several times, however I have not stayed there since they are no longer a part of the Hilton family. The last time I was there was this past April when it was still a Hilton. We had a nice room and the pool area is great, and most of the staff was great, however the front desk staff is very poor for a hotel of that caliber in my opinion (I am in the hotel industry and have been for years). Not sure what changes may have occurred with the new management since they have taken over, let us know after your stay. When are you going?

The Fontainebleau is now owned by Turnberry Associates, a first class company. The original curved tower is undergoing a major renovation. They've also got a beautiful new tower that's open, and have just started building another new tower. The resort pool is the most spectacular in South Florida. The property is in the midst of a $350 million expansion and renovation though so if being that close to construction bothers you, you may wish to stay somewhere else. When it's completed though it will be an absolutely spectacular resort!

SuperShuttle is fine - it's a shared van service and may have other people onboard and may make other stops before getting to your destination.

Thanks for your replys. We are going to be there this sunday night and again next saturday night. We are a family of 6 and they were willing to accomodate all of us in one room. I looked at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami for sunday night, but we were going to have to be in two rooms and the price was more expensive than the Fontainebluea, so that is why we opted to stay there. I am getting so excited and so are my girls and hubby.

Archived