Freedom of the Seas 12/9/17 - Live on Periscope and Cruise Critic

Kcjarvis

Cabin – The Owners Suite was fantastic.

Suite Attendant – Outstanding – Ray from the Philippines dida great job and always called us by name.

Cruise Director / Entertainment – Excellent – Abe – Was very entertaining and visible

Concierge – Yu – Fair – Responded quickly to email pre cruise and quickly confirmed Barefoot Beach cabana. Friendly when approached, but failed to book Chops and Sabor reservation even though she wrote them down. We didn’t tip her.

Diamond Concierge – Junior Allen – Outstanding – He wouldcheck on the Diamond and above in the VCL, when the DL was crowded, to see if anyoneneeded anything. Tough job with 640 diamond and above on board.

Internet Service – OK – Good service in the VCL and DL, fairservice in our stateroom. No service on balcony. Skype video worked, iMessage,Facetime, Good client vpn and Mobile Iron VPN worked. Netflix, Hulu, YouTubeand Slingbox worked after 1 mins of buffering.

Food – (Subjective) – Good – Great job with the Caribbeannight in the Windjammer. The WJ food was hot and had the appropriate seasoning. Need to add more chefs for theMongolian station. Bring back the Veal Chop and the old mudpie!!!!!!

Room service – Excellent – The food arrived quickly and was hot, well worth the upcharge.

Nice job with the Yule Log on channel 41

39284102032_b48edf384b_c.jpg

Misc – No problem bringing a case of water in aduffle bag and extension cord.

Crew shout outs – Ronald in Solarium bar, Frankie in the VCL and Roberto & the Barefoot Beach crew

Special Shout outs – Robert & Noemi, Ecko, Josh & Family, and April

Conclusion:

Freedom continues to have good service, however I did notice some cutbacks – smaller specialty restaurant portion size, slightly weaker drinks and limited food at the suite luncheon. Many crew members stated they were over contract, but in the black outperiod so they had to stay until Jan 20. Even so, they didn’t disappoint.

Total score 93%

Another great vacation, we remain loyal to Royal. Thank you for reading and watching on Periscope.

This is Ken Jarvis and I approve this review, you know how we end these things….

RKSister...BOOM!!!!!!!!

38435839795_afd91a9017_c.jpg

Fantastic review!!! Thanks for taking us along with you. Maybe I should try Freedom again...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m honored to have the great blogger - Michael Poole read my review. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Forums