Labadee excursions?????

sanditoes4

Can someone tell me.......

we are on the Mariner Jan. 29 2006, I want to book the water park and parasailing. I know how to get in the RCCL site to book but I am remembering reading someplace that Labadee excursions are charged to your cabin account????

Is that right?? I am wondering because I want to know if I should book now or wait till we get there??

Do I go onto RCCL site and go through the process and then they charge us when we board, or do they need money now??? I am alittle confused and I am also a first timer so please forgive my dumbfounded state of mind!! I know this should be easier than I am making, so if someone could clear this up for me!!!

Thanks tons in advance,

As far as I know, you pay via credit card on the website if you are booking in advance. They should only charge your Seapass if you were to book the excursion on the ship.

And, avoid the snorkeling. It's terrible in Labadee (area is overfished).

Good luck!

Book now pay now but the advantage is you know you will get the times you want if they are still available and you don't have to waste any precious time your first day on board standing in line to book the excursions. You have until 10 days prior to sailing to change your mind with a full refund too.

Anyone been on the powerboat on Labadee? We wanted to do it in Nassau but it wasn't available on Sundays so thought we would try it on our Freedom cruise. Worth the $ ? I love that there are so many more options now in Labadee :D

BonVoyage

Dawna

Thanks for your clarity!!!

grvdggr71: Thanks on the heads up for snorkeling, the kids might mess around on the beach but I won't pay for it!!!

cruisindawn: Point taken, I don't want to stand in lines on the first day of my first cruise!! Thanks!!!

Archived