Regal mini vs Aft

CFD130

We love the mini’s for the extra space. However we spent 20 days in an aft deluxe balcony on Riviera deck of the Royal last December and loved it! We’re morning people and thoroughly enjoyed the sunrises and wake views. There was some soot most mornings but our steward, Maynard, wiped everything down every day. A plus for me was being able to use the balcony without being blown away while at sea!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just a quick question? Would you change from a Baha mini to a dolphin deck aft cabin (the aft would be about 400 more than I paid for the mini? Pros/Cons

Thanks

We have sailed in both but for $400 more I would not do the aft on Regal or Royal because of soot issues. The mini's are really nice on the Royal class ships and with the Premium aft balcony you have a balcony size room with a two seat small sofa....

Just a quick question? Would you change from a Baha mini to a dolphin deck aft cabin (the aft would be about 400 more than I paid for the mini? Pros/Cons

Thanks

We had an aft corner suite on Dolphin earlier this year. I loved the aft in The Baltic Sea. Pretty views while exiting a port. Quiet hallways. Lovely wake views on a moonlit night. I would probably switch for $400.

We love the mini’s for the extra space. However we spent 20 days in an aft deluxe balcony on Riviera deck of the Royal last December and loved it! We’re morning people and thoroughly enjoyed the sunrises and wake views. There was some soot most mornings but our steward, Maynard, wiped everything down every day. A plus for me was being able to use the balcony without being blown away while at sea!

I forgot to mention the quiet hallway! We were also conveniently near the passenger laundry, which was a must on a 20 day cruise!

I was really disappointed by the amount of soot on my aft balcony for our Regal sailing. Guest Relations told me I was the only person who ever had a problem......for my nickel, I won't be booking an aft again - sad, as we love the wake view. However, I don't need a balcony that is muddy (lots of fog/dew) and needs to be wiped down in the morning before I can go out and have a cup of coffee.