THANKS TO DANYELLE (and where are RCCL and my TA!)

macgirl

Hi Danyelle,

:eek: You just gave me a heart attack and saved my life at the same time. I posted on the "Jeans in the Dining Room" board that I was getting married on Jan. 3 and you told me that the itin had changed. Well THANK YOU because neither my TA nor RCCL had bothered to pass this important information along to me!!

After the heat attack subsided I called my wedding coordinator in Key West and she assured me all will be fine, she'll just get us moved to Saturday. It should be interesting to have my honeymoon BEFORE my wedding, but those are the chances one takes when booking a wedding off the ship.

Anyway, once again a big THANK YOU for passing along this important information to me. Thanks to you I was able to deal with this in time.

I wonder when my TA and RCCL would have informed me of the itin changes? And you would think I'd have my cruise docs by now considering we are sailing on January 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Danyelle,

:eek: You just gave me a heart attack and saved my life at the same time. I posted on the "Jeans in the Dining Room" board that I was getting married on Jan. 3 and you told me that the itin had changed. Well THANK YOU because neither my TA nor RCCL had bothered to pass this important information along to me!!

After the heat attack subsided I called my wedding coordinator in Key West and she assured me all will be fine, she'll just get us moved to Saturday. It should be interesting to have my honeymoon BEFORE my wedding, but those are the chances one takes when booking a wedding off the ship.

Anyway, once again a big THANK YOU for passing along this important information to me. Thanks to you I was able to deal with this in time.

I wonder when my TA and RCCL would have informed me of the itin changes? And you would think I'd have my cruise docs by now considering we are sailing on January 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RCI would not inform you directly of anything regarding your cruise if you booked via a TA.

HOOORAAAY!!!

I'm so glad you saw that in the jeans thread. I figured you may not go back to the thread so I even made a post ATTN: Macgirl just for you! lol.

I was so nervous for you, I know how stressful wedding planning is and for that to happen so close to d-day... ugh. I can't even imagine.

Sorry for the heart attack! Glad everything worked out though!!

Just over 2 weeks and you'll me married and cruisin!!!

Archived