Navigator 12/8 - 12/17 Review

HR Queen

I was on this cruise and Cuddy and Claire were great. The staff we met in the windjammer and the main dinning room and Jonny rockets were all very friendly and upbeat. The food was good not great but hey I didn’t have to cook it. We always found chairs around the main pool and the last day we had lounges in the solarium pool.

There is a few things that needed to be repaired on the ship like pool chairs and theatre chairs and chairs in studio B but overall the ship was well maintained and clean.

We also loved the comedians and the bands that played on the ship. Unfortunately did not care much for the production shows and the ice show. Thought them to be average.

Our room attendant was great and she contacted us every second day if she didn’t see us daily to find out if we needed anything.

Didn’t buy a drink pkg as I don’t drink that much due to medications but did have four drinks and they were good. Did see the drink card being offered 75.00 plus 18% gratitudes. Had plenty of ship water and lemonade and didn’t have any issues with water so no need to drink bottle water,although we did bring on 8 small bottles for our cabin. We also brought two bottles of wine on board and our TA sent us a bottle and we also had a gift from our family of wine and chocolate covered strawberries so we had a glass of wine with dinner every day.