How to find reviews of a specific ship

elruth

Maybe the setup has changed but how do I go to the place where you can choose your cruise line and ship and read the reviews submitted by passengers? I can't seem to locate it. I am interested in NCL Dawn.

Maybe the setup has changed but how do I go to the place where you can choose your cruise line and ship and read the reviews submitted by passengers? I can't seem to locate it. I am interested in NCL Dawn.

Since you already know to come to NCL... if you scroll down this page a little further, you will find each of the NCL ships listed on the right side. Open the Dawn, and you will find the newest reviews, remarks, etc.

I hope this is helpful for you, as it has been for me!

Since you already know to come to NCL... if you scroll down this page a little further, you will find each of the NCL ships listed on the right side. Open the Dawn, and you will find the newest reviews, remarks, etc.

This isn't what I want. There used to be a place which allowed you to access a cruise line and a specific ship. Then it showed a photo of the ship, a professional review and then individual reviews that had categories for cabin, entertainment etc. Where did that go?

Edited by elruth
spelling error

I think what you are looking for is on the actual NCL web site.

This isn't what I want. There used to be a place which allowed you to access a cruise line and a specific ship. Then it showed a photo of the ship, a professional review and then individual reviews that had categories for cabin, entertainment etc. Where did that go?

Sorry, I did misunderstand. Look at the top of the cruisecritic page. You should see "Research". Select that, it will open a drop-down of topics.

Hopefully from there you can navigate to what you seek!

I did find what I wanted so I saved it in my Favorites! It was under Cruise Critic but not under Cruise Critic boards. Thousands of reviews for any ship/ any destination. Thanks to all who responded.

O.M.G. thanks, I should be more astute with my expensive ass education but I had been looking for this ever since the new layout and never noticed it was there! Thanks so much!