bride in need of help

Hera

Hello all, I'm totally at a loss. I know absolutely nothing about what I'm doing and I was wondering if anyone was willing to give me their advice.

We have a cruise booked through Royal Caribbean on the Voyager of the Seas, (big shop!) leaving Miami on April 29th, 2006. Ports of call are Bahamas, St Thomas, Puerto Rico and Labadee. The planned wedding (not booked) is in St Thomas. I have no idea where to go from there. I've heard a lot of good things about Cheryl Toner and have e-mailed her for details about what she can provide. I have both sets of parents coming with us, his brothers and one of my brothers and a few uncles and some friends. I think it's about 14 people total so far. Does anyone know if any of the other ports would be a nicer wedding spot? Or can you recommed any activities we should do on any of the islands...

I'm sure I'll think of more questions as we get closer to the date!

Legend of the Seas 1997

Enchantment of the Seas 1999

I just got married in St. Thomas in October. I booked my wedding through Royal Romance aka The Wedding Experience. The wedding planner in St. Thomas is Terry Casner and she is wonderful to work with! If you would like more information, feel free to email me. my email is marylou90 @ hotmail . com

Another option I've heard of is shoretrips - they do wedding packages at cruise locations - I don't know anything about how they work, just have seen it when researching shore excursions:

http://www.shoretrips.com/common/search3.asp?rcode=CAR&lcode=STT

(page down for wedding packages)

Have fun planning!

First off, congrats! The day will be here before you know it!

I will be getting married on the VOS on January 7th and I originally wanted to get married in St. Thomas. Unfortunately, due to my fiancee's grandmother (who lives in Miami) is unable to travel at this time, so we are going to have it in port before we leave. This did really turn out to be a good move though, because now, I will get to relax the rest of the week and I won't have to watch what I eat! haha

Anyhow, I have heard that St.Thomas is an excellent place to get married. I have also heard wonderful things about the RR wedding coordinator there.

Archived