San Juan ATV Excursion - Carabali or Campo Rico - Need Advice

I am sorry for the multiple threads on this topic. We are Freedom Jan 6th sailing and trying to decide what to do in San Juan. My adult kids are excited about the ATC excursion. I think me and hubby are going to pass on the ATV and probably do the touring on our own.

I had originally reserved San Juan Carabali ATV Adventure few months ago and normal price was 144 with sale price of 115 per person. On 11/17/17 I received email that this excursion was cancelled for all of us. I was very disappointed. I went ahead and reserved us all on Campo Rico ATV Adventure for 120 per person.

Today when I was looking at the available shore excursions I can see that Carabali ATV Adventure is available again but now it is not on sale. It is 144.00.

I thought Carabali looked nicer because it was near rain forest. Both have good reviews on Trip Advisor.

I posted this on the San Juan site and have gotten no responses.

Has anyone done either of these excursions? Would you recommend one over the other and why?

Thanks for your responses.

I am sorry for the multiple threads on this topic. We are Freedom Jan 6th sailing and trying to decide what to do in San Juan. My adult kids are excited about the ATC excursion. I think me and hubby are going to pass on the ATV and probably do the touring on our own.

I had originally reserved San Juan Carabali ATV Adventure few months ago and normal price was 144 with sale price of 115 per person. On 11/17/17 I received email that this excursion was cancelled for all of us. I was very disappointed. I went ahead and reserved us all on Campo Rico ATV Adventure for 120 per person.

Today when I was looking at the available shore excursions I can see that Carabali ATV Adventure is available again but now it is not on sale. It is 144.00.

I thought Carabali looked nicer because it was near rain forest. Both have good reviews on Trip Advisor.

I posted this on the San Juan site and have gotten no responses.

Has anyone done either of these excursions? Would you recommend one over the other and why?

Thanks for your responses.

Even thought they offer the excursion I do not recomend it. Puerto Rico is in bad shape still. Not a safe place to wonder around and there are a lot of barriers still along the way. Just got back from helping and my sister who works for FEMA was also there working. It is up to you. My experience, it is like a war zone. Those people need lots of help.

Even thought they offer the excursion I do not recomend it. Puerto Rico is in bad shape still. Not a safe place to wonder around and there are a lot of barriers still along the way. Just got back from helping and my sister who works for FEMA was also there working. It is up to you. My experience, it is like a war zone. Those people need lots of help.

It is so sad. Do you recommend visiting the forts or you think that is dangerous too? Thank you for the honest feedback.