AdventureOcean- pullups?

I'm sailing in 8 weeks and struggling to get my 3.5 year old boy potty trained. Trust me, as a mom of 4, I have tried all the tricks and methods. He's well aware of his deadline. He's a smart little sucker, but he is very dedicated to incontinence. Knowing him, he'll toss his pullups the day before we set sail.

If I get him potty trained in time for the trip, he will likely be accident-prone. Are "just in case" pull-ups strictly forbidden in Adventure Ocean? I assume so... as last time we cruised we ended up with a spiffy pair of Adventure Ocean shorts for one of my other kiddos who had an accident.

So then... isn't he too old for the nursery? Is there an option for a stateroom nanny?

Adventure Ocean does require fully potty trained (as do the pools). That being said, they are not accompanied to the restroom at adventure Ocean so, if the "just in case" pull up was not noticeable it might be ok.

I don't think they'll allow him in the nursery (& he'd probably be bored in there).

Good luck! DD (2 at the time) potty trained for our 1st cruise after seeing the pool pictures, but completely regressed when we got back home as she didn't have to be for the cruise anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums