Ruby Christmas Cruise Dec. 23rd-30th

Alimariecruisin

Happy Holidays cruisers! I'm wondering if anyone was aboard the Ruby for Christmas and how was their experience? We were scheduled to go but on Friday, Dec 22nd (yes, less than 24 hours before boarding) we got a call from Princess in which we were offered a "Move Over" deal we couldn't refuse. Offer included FREE 7 night cruise anytime in the next year, free cabin upgrade from balcony to minisuite, and ALL our previously paid cruise fare given back as fully refundable on board credit!!! But I'd still love to hear about the trip!

Happy Holidays cruisers! I'm wondering if anyone was aboard the Ruby for Christmas and how was their experience? We were scheduled to go but on Friday, Dec 22nd (yes, less than 24 hours before boarding) we got a call from Princess in which we were offered a "Move Over" deal we couldn't refuse. Offer included FREE 7 night cruise anytime in the next year, free cabin upgrade from balcony to minisuite, and ALL our previously paid cruise fare given back as fully refundable on board credit!!! But I'd still love to hear about the trip!

You got a great deal so why wonder about a cruise that you are not going to.

We were on the cruise and it was excellent!!! There were about 300 kids, as you would expect on a Christmas cruise, and the usual holiday spirit everywhere. Weather was pretty warm in Matalan and Puerto Viallarta, but Cabo was absolutely perfect. Seas were calm the entire way, and no unexpected happenings other than a gas leak in the terminal that required evacuation and delayed boarding for lots of people. At the end of the cruise, the Border Patrol wanted to have a little chat with one of our fellow passengers and that delayed disembarkation for everyone, AND some technical difficulties with the aft gangway, but once we got moving there was no delay.

WOW - what a deal you got. I would have had trouble saying no to that, too!! Although I would have hated to miss the Christmas cruise because I do love a holiday cruise.