Meet & Mingle

KruiseKween

Giving this a little bump. They did a great job on the Divina when we sailed.

Same with us, or at least so I was told when we sailed last May. We missed it cause our then 18 month old was napping during that time and hubs didn’t want to go alone. Miss the next one we were supposed to go to last September because our trip was cancelled due to Irma!

So here we are, hoping I get to experience my first M&M this coming October on Seaside. (If they still do them by that time) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We went to the M&M on Divina in August and it was very nice - about 35 people and many of the crew spoke and told us a little about MSC and their jobs. We were just on the inaugural from Miami on Seaside on 12/23 and also attended that M&M with over 200 guests! It was also nice - a little less organized (understandably so with the size and the first one onboard) - but Captain Scala spoke and was very warm and welcoming.

We went to the M&M on Divina in August and it was very nice - about 35 people and many of the crew spoke and told us a little about MSC and their jobs. We were just on the inaugural from Miami on Seaside on 12/23 and also attended that M&M with over 200 guests! It was also nice - a little less organized (understandably so with the size and the first one onboard) - but Captain Scala spoke and was very warm and welcoming.

That’s amazing to hear! Thanks for telling your story :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums