Seeking info on free steam and/or on the various MSC ships

Roger Doger

I am trying to pull together a list of ships that still offer free steam and/or sauna. Your input would be greatly appreciated. It would be much easier to look at one list rather than sort through dozens or hundreds of posts to obtain this info. There is a space there to note other features as well. This list is for both Men and Women. It is in Excel format. Please feel free to edit with your knowledge of various ships. Please date any changes you make so we can keep the list up to date. If you are not familiar how to edit the list, please just post within that thread and I will be happy to edit with your changes. See the thread: List of ships with FREE steam and/or Sauna located within the Special Interest Cruising under Fitness, Spa & Sports cruises. Thanks in advance for your help. Rog

• 9 months later...

Hey, RD ~ You may be tired of hearing this question, but your LIST sounds like a great addition to my cruise file. What are you suggesting to those of us who do not have Excel?  Is there a way to print without buying the WORD software package?   I'd be happy to contribute current info after my next cruise (HAL Volendam FEB-APR 2019).  Thanks!