Yacht Club drink package classic or premium?

MarkE

What type of drink package comes with YC. Do you have to pay extra for the premium package? I was under the belief YC included premium package on the Seaside. When I called to double check my reservation I asked MSC rep and she stated YC includes regular drink package and you must upgrade for the premium plan. I thought I read that on the boards. On CC agent told me do not believe all you read on the boards. What plan comes with the YC?

What type of drink package comes with YC. Do you have to pay extra for the premium package? I was under the belief YC included premium package on the Seaside. When I called to double check my reservation I asked MSC rep and she stated YC includes regular drink package and you must upgrade for the premium plan. I thought I read that on the boards. On CC agent told me do not believe all you read on the boards. What plan comes with the YC?

Was premium when we were just on board....couldn't see them changing this. The amount of wrong information their staff has is laughable. They really need to step up their training and access to accurate information for staff both on shore and on the ship.

CP1824

If you have answered this question already I apologize. What are your thoughts on the food in the YC dining room and by the YC pool? Thank you

We were quite pleased with the food offerings, there certainly wasn't anyone going hungry. The menus provided good variety of options and allowed us to "force" the kids to try some new foods. The poolside buffet was great - easy casual option for breakfast and lunch.

We were quite pleased with the food offerings, there certainly wasn't anyone going hungry. The menus provided good variety of options and allowed us to "force" the kids to try some new foods. The poolside buffet was great - easy casual option for breakfast and lunch.
At breakfast, are cooked to order omelets only available in the dining room or also at the buffet poolside. Had read that it was nowhere to be found at the Marketplace Buffet.