Randi's is GREAT!

VitSea4me

To All,

After reading many CC posts I talked my wife into a horseback adventure with Randi's Happy Horses in Mazatlan. She was very nervous (OK she was petrified icon_eek.gif) since neither of us had been on a horse since before Reagan was a city councilman...

To make this post short - everything was perfect! Randi met us at the terminal (if you have read about Randi, everything that has been said about her is true...). The trip to the "island" was well coordinated and timed perfectly (this lady knows what she is doing).

In spite of much teasing, the perfect horse was selected for both os us. Maria was an absolute angel watching out for "Noodles" the entire trip. Those that were better riders seemed to have the horses they could safely ride as well. The sight of the beach as you emerged from the palm trees was spectacular. Riding on the beach was as special as one imagines it to be.

The food at Victor's also lived up to it's reputation. "Noodles" and I shared the garlic shrimp and one platter fed us both. No one went away hungry or thirsty.

SO, for a good time, I'd recommend Randi's Happy Horses icon_cool.gif

Pukka (& Noodles)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;05;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Pride 5/30/04 - 5th anniversary of our "Trip"

Nordic Prince 4/89

Imagination 1/98

Galaxy 6/99 (Married aboard ship)

Regal Princess 9/02

Pride 5/04 (5th Anniversary of our "Trip"

Thanks for the review Puka! We live very near you, on the Monterey Bay!! DH & I will be riding with Randi next week! Of course, your review adds to the excitement level of our cruise, even though I think I am about to burst! icon_biggrin.gif

I am sure Randi will read this (although she cannot post) and will be grinning from ear to ear!!

Smiles - Tina

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;6;13;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Legend of the Seas 06/13/04

<font color=purple>Viking Serenade 6/1992

</font>

Roll Call Legend of the Seas 06/13/04 Click Here!

Archived