Tips, tricks, & inside info.

1bigballer

baxter must be one of those that feel the rules don't apply to them. I would like to see it when you disembark with the wrong color, that they don't let you take you your luggage(that is in the holding area of that color) until your color is called. We try not to have an early flight, but sometimes it is just not possible, trying to get in and out of our airport isn't always easy. There are a lot of people that cannot afford the extra money for extra days at hotels or they don't have the luxury of taking extra time off from work. I think it is the crabby pushy "rules don't apply to me" people that should not travel until their attitude changes(at a later date.):p

I'm getting real tired of the people that refuse to follow the rules or guidelines telling other people not to cruise.

baxter must be one of those that feel the rules don't apply to them. I would like to see it when you disembark with the wrong color, that they don't let you take you your luggage(that is in the holding area of that color) until your color is called.

Last Saturday when disembarking from the Sapphire Princess they warned us that Customs would check the color of our disembarkation tag and if we left the ship early the Customs officer would send us back.

I don't recall the Customs officer checking the color of our tags, but we were warned that they would.

We too thought the idea of having them put your photographs in an envelope was a great one. On the last evening, we went to get our envelope of pictures & it was no where to be found. We spent quite a bit of time looking over proofs on their computer screen until we identified our "missing" photographs. I guess from now on ...we'll just buy them the regular way. We still laugh about it because it certainly didn't save us any time. ;););)

Archived