Room Service

deedee8787

No it's not true they will ask if you want once or twice a day and you fill out a little card the first day . Some will give you a hard time about the twice a day but it is still available. My wife and I are not very messy so we just have it done in the evening. My parents always get it done twice

They are supposed to offer morning service, evening service, or both. Some try to leave off the third option. Tell them you want twice daily service. Stay firm with that, and you'll get it -- either cheerfully or grudgingly, depending on the mood of your steward.

On our cruise last month the steward didn't ask, just handed us the card with three choices and asked me to fill it out. No pressure to just choose a single cleaning. I picked "Morning" because we only need it once a day, but would have felt comfortable picking "Both" if that's what I wanted.

We always choose twice a day - morning definitely and who wants to return to the cabin late at night with dirty towels, etc. from pre-dinner showers? Turn down service is greatly appreciated even without chocolates anymore. If you want both morning and evening service, don't hesitate to tell the steward that's what you want.

We just got off the Miracle and the room stewart came by and asked us 3 options. Since I hadn't been on carnival in a few years this was new to me. I understand people want 2 times a day service but we find once a day adequate for our needs. I like the option of evening service when we are out to dinner. These people work hard so I go out of my way to make it easier for them.