Just Back from the Grand 12/10 - 12/17

intandemNV

We had a terrific time. There was plenty of good food and lots to do. The only time there was a big problem was on Grand Cayman. It was a big mess getting off the ship to do the tours. Ours left about 3 hours late and we were only able to do half of it. Many people were angry and didn't go on their scheduled tours. Princess refunded half our fee without any difficulty. I loved MUTTS at night and I didn't think I'd like it! Our weather was pretty wet but nice and warm. It is snowing at home now so I'm thinking fondly of the warm air and water. We did both the specialty restaurants and enjoyed them. Our room was great, room steward not so great but no big deal. Pretty much loved the whole trip! I saved all patters and Menus but don't have a scanner. I can answer specific questions though. Cozumel was pretty wiped out by the hurricane but the tender area was up and running and had plenty of shopping. That's all for now...

Archived