Regal, Conceirge Lounge & Coffee

rocker57

We are booked for a suite on the Regal for Mar. 11. I was originally going to switch the mini bar over to receiving two coffee cards. Now that there is a time limit on the cards, that is not viable as we only cruise once/year two years. I understand in the concierge lounge, which we will be across from, you can get coffee and make your own lattes, how does this stack up with the coffee bar? I normally only get lattes anyways and the odd regular coffee. I always have a punch or two left over, and I then lose the cards, but having two cards would be a waste. Thanks for your replies

We are booked for a suite on the Regal for Mar. 11. I was originally going to switch the mini bar over to receiving two coffee cards. Now that there is a time limit on the cards, that is not viable as we only cruise once/year two years. I understand in the concierge lounge, which we will be across from, you can get coffee and make your own lattes, how does this stack up with the coffee bar? I normally only get lattes anyways and the odd regular coffee. I always have a punch or two left over, and I then lose the cards, but having two cards would be a waste. Thanks for your replies

The coffee machine is amazing! 2d38a00e8900f40e61c87dd603e2c94d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Being across from the Concierge lounge is great, enjoy the Suite Life! 8c8be53e4adfe12775c12cd2c2c0985e.jpg997ab6413a7f3ab29a45330b5af80f7b.jpgf492c3d3af0eccdbb630289c66d588b2.jpg97d5453af61ee053cca39a1eed65afcf.jpg Don’t miss breakfast in Sabatinis (they will also get you whatever coffee drink you want from the International Cafe at no charge).da65708d2ece70dc2d337345a9ff99fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by djzuz