Do We get the liquor or not? Sun AB Suite Question...

Dawn24

We have the AB Romance Suite on the Sun - cabin 8003. I have seen conflicting information whether this cabin comes with the 3 complimentary 1 litre bottles of liquor or not and this is essential to our planning :rolleyes:;):p

If you have any info - please advise.

In advance, this is much appreciated. :D

We have the AB Romance Suite on the Sun - cabin 8003. I have seen conflicting information whether this cabin comes with the 3 complimentary 1 litre bottles of liquor or not and this is essential to our planning :p

sure does if you order and pay for them as a bar setup :D Seahorse is correct no free booze. :o

Hey Dawn - no liquor for us either - guess we will have to get our own - maybe MrTractor will bring us some of his "listerine". We are planning to get bar setup - I thing we can order it when we board, but don't know for sure....hey shoreguy - do you know? (He knows a lot of things)

Shoreguy: thanks for all your help and info.

• 1 month later...

I am happy to report that the AB Romance Suites on the Sun DO come with 3 bottles of free alcohol, unlike the other ships. The little slip was waiting for us when we got to our cabin and the alcohol was in our cabin by 5:00.

I am happy to report that the AB Romance Suites on the Sun DO come with 3 bottles of free alcohol, unlike the other ships. The little slip was waiting for us when we got to our cabin and the alcohol was in our cabin by 5:00.

Cool - and the mini suites on the Sun get VIP embarkation unlike the new ships with far more suites.

We have the AB Romance Suite on the Sun - cabin 8003. I have seen conflicting information whether this cabin comes with the 3 complimentary 1 litre bottles of liquor or not and this is essential to our planning :rolleyes:;):p

We were in 8003 1/28/06 and you do get to choose three bottles of liquor. Sodas, bottled water and mixers are free also. I had brought 2 quarts of sweet and sour mixer and when that ran out Henry brought us a gallon of concentrate (way too much). I poured out a cup and gave the rest back. I did not like the flavor so we justed used margarita mix instead. We had a cocktail party every night with cheese and meat trays, cookies and treats. Just talk to Anca or Henry to set up. You will also get a bottle of champane. My wife likes chardonnay so we ordered bon voyage gifts (2) that came with wine so we would have soom in the room It's a great room and we had a blast. If you need to know anything else email me haynie@direcway.com

Jim

Archived