NEW official CC group cruise 11/11/06 new Carnival itenerary!

Illinoisgal

HI everyone would you love to join us for a pre holiday 2006 group cruise? You midwesterners need something warm to look forward too. This will be a fun cruise open to all ages, and with the new ports we are sure to have tons of fun in the sun!! The official website will soon follow! Ive just started getting the info but what I have so far is

Carnival Elation 11/11/06 (Orlando), FL

Spend five whole days sailing to the beautiful ports of The Bahamas and Turks & Caicos. Sat: Depart Port Canaveral 4:00 Pm

Sun: Fun Day at Sea

Mon: Grand Turk Arrive 7am Departs 2:30Pm

Tues: Half Moon Cay, Bahamas Arrives 9:30 am departs 6:30Pm

Wed: Nassau, Bahamas Arrives 7:00 am Departs 3:00 Pm

Thurs: Arrive at Port Canaveral 7:00am

Inside Cat 4A): $ 399 pp

Oceanview (Cat 6A): $ 459 pp

No Balconies on the Elation

Mini-Suite (Cat 11): $ 859 pp

Penthouse Suite (Cat 12): $ 1049 pp

Rates are based on double occupancy and INCLUDE the port charges and gov’t fees.

Single (Cat 4A): $ 629 pp

3rd/4th passenger rates are subject to change….the current rates are as follows:

Inside (Cat 4A): $ 289 pp

Oceanview (Cat 6A): $ 305 pp

Suites (Cat 11 and 12): $ 329 pp

Amenities

$ 100 per cabin on-board credit

Initial Deposit due by 1/13/06: $ 25 pp for double occupancy non-suite guarantees; $ 200 pp for all cabin assignments including single, triples, quads or suites. The full $ 200 pp deposit will be due for each cabin by 6/16/06 and the final payment for this group will be due on or before 8/11/06.

I just booked with Neal so the official webpage will be up in a few days, so look for it . I cant wait for some sun,fun and a good time !!
Wait, way back in post # 3, you said you had already booked 8 cabins.

Read the guidelines about "bumping" threads.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/community/guide.cfm#15

Tef43, 8 cabins are going with me, I just got ahold of Neal today, so now I can get the official webpage with links and such. I wasn't bumping it up, as it will be on the group page etc soon, I was letting those interested know that it is coming. So please if you dont want to go please dont harass me, I can read the rules and follow them, thanks

Tef43, 8 cabins are going with me, I just got ahold of Neal today, so now I can get the official webpage with links and such. I wasn't bumping it up, as it will be on the group page etc soon, I was letting those interested know that it is coming. So please if you dont want to go please dont harass me, I can read the rules and follow them, thanks

EXACTLY.....what she said!:D

BTW.....have you ever SEEN me in a bikini?:p ....I think they would trow things at me.:eek:

Ok, so you got 8 cabins..you're a deal....so just relax and enjoy and see who all wants to join....Believe it or not I couldn't get even 8 cabins sold once......lol;)

EXACTLY.....what she said!:D

BTW.....have you ever SEEN me in a bikini?:p ....I think they would trow things at me.:eek:

Ok, so you got 8 cabins..you're a deal....so just relax and enjoy and see who all wants to join....Believe it or not I couldn't get even 8 cabins sold once......lol;)

Thanks Randy.. I guess I just needed to defend myself, I used to post on this board for awhile but after I moved new email etc I just picked a new cc name so I think some think I don't know how to play. I have not seen you in a bikini but I would probably LMAO and buy you a drink to see it :D

Thanks Randy.. I guess I just needed to defend myself, I used to post on this board for awhile but after I moved new email etc I just picked a new cc name so I think some think I don't know how to play. I have not seen you in a bikini but I would probably LMAO and buy you a drink to see it :D

How about a dress?:eek: ....lol..3 of us are Hosts in this pic......took us 30 minutes to take and we laughed so hard but they ALL bought me a drink each to do it.;)

RanDOLL.jpg

... It so great you so carefree and fun like me. I am considering the VIP tour after the details are decided.

Be real carefree and fun like the rest of us...

we don't even know where we're going or which port we're sailing from, but we'll be on it!!

Go ahead and add her name, Ricky! She don't need no stinkin' details!

I drive, too...can't quite do the flying thing yet!

Hopefully it will come to a port near us!

Really? I thought I was the only crazy one. Mobile, Nola, and Galvaston are the closest to me. Next Nov, Im driving to Orlando. I told my mom I love driving around Atlanta( fast and fun) and she asked if that was where the ship was:eek: My mom is only 55 but C'mon !

Archived