Carnival 2019

emcarle23

Hi There!

I am new to cruising and I'm eyeing Carnival for 2019 and I have a few questions. I am cruising NCL in Sept of 2018 and I was intrigued by there dining package and drink package as well.

I am considering Carnival Magic for Sept 2019. So I'd love to hear any thoughts you may have on the ship as well as any packages Carnival has for dining and drinks..

Thank you!

If you look to the far right of this Carnival forum and scroll down, you will see hot links to each ship in the Carnival line that will do a search for you of all threads for that ship. A great way to immerse in the latest chatter about a particular ship.

This is the one for the Magic:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/carnival/magic

Carnival doesn't have any dining packages, per se - dining in the MDR is included, as it the buffet on the Lido deck. You can pay upcharges for specific other restaurants such as the Steakhouse, but there is no "package" that I am aware of for such upgrades.

And the two drink packages are Cheers! (alcohol, fancy coffees, bottled water, and soda/juice) and Bottomless Bubbles (soda and juice, not bottled water). Check out the Carnival FAQ for details.