Purchase Questions for Seaside

DAJedu

Our extended family wants to stick with our planned Seaside adventure, so - we are going to make it work and have an absolute blast. I am researching like crazy and know we are a fun family, love spending time together, and regardless of how good or bad the ship is, we have never had a terrible cruise - just being with family makes it special. We like to prepay everything possible so we don't have to worry about bills when we return, so I have some questions for anyone that has sailed if you don't mind. For clarification - we are in an Aurea suite, my husband and I and our two children who will be 11, 11, and 13 at time of sailing:

1. Can the "Fun Pass" credits be purchased in advance?

2. If not, can they be purchased with pre-paid onboard credit?

3. Can gratuities be pre-paid?

4. If you have on-board credit purchased, do you still have to link a credit card?

5. Is purchased on-board credit refunded if not used or is it 'use it or lose it'?

6. Can on-board credit be used for tipping? (for example, when I tip for my included massage, will the tip be charged to my credit card if I have on-board credit available, or taken from the on-board credit)

7. Does the trio dining package have a separate menu, or do you just order from the regular menu but only certain items are allowed?

8. Is food available for purchase on the Aurea sundeck or only drinks?

9. Are there things for purchase in the kids clubs (I know on Carnival and Royal they have those stuffed bear building things, just trying to see if the kids would need on-board credit for anything they might want to participate in at the children's club).

10. Is the internet package for the cabin or per device? We like to keep up with the kids via text and from what I hear, the kid finder app isn't functional yet. In case it isn't functional by our cruise date, I want to see if we need additional wifi apps. And - no, we don't let the kids run wild - LOL. But, since my teen can check himself in and out of his club area - we like for him to text us when he is headed back to the room or let him know where to meet us. Not sure on Seaside, but my tweens could also check themselves in and out of their club on past cruises and we like a head's up for when they are heading back to us.