Port of Miami

RichNY

If the VIP area in NY is the one where Latitudes and Suite passengers wait then Miami doesn't have an equivalent. Everything is nicer in Miami. I still wouldn't want to wait for 6 hours. If you do have time to kill, Bayside is near the cruise port and offers shopping and dining diversions.

There is a nice VIP area at the Port of Miami. A curtain separates an area for those in Penthouse suites and above. There are tables to sit at and wait. There is a service of sandwiches, cookies, water and punch.

Ruth (or her vacation replacement) will bring to the area and get you set up with your key card and book any dinner reservations while onboard at that time.

Pushed back embarkation time? For the Jewel? Which sailing?

The pushed back departure time is for the Sun leaving in Jan 17...so Jewel passengers don't worry..:)

We don't plan to spend 6 hrs there...:D ...since we will be traveling with my elderly mother we were looking for some place for her to sit.

Thanks Marilynd....thats what I was hoping to hear, sandwiches and punch, since we are in a penthouse.

Archived