Questions about AOS Cabins from a newbie!

lucky978

Hello. I'm int he process of trying to book my first cruise. I have so many questions. I will first start by telling you the cruise will be had by myself (34), my husband (34) and my twin 8 y.o. girls. It's a 10th Anniversary Trip for my husband and I.

I think I've decided on the Adventure of the Sea Southern Carribean. My husband and I went to Aruba on our honeymoon and we were back last year for vacation with the girls. We love it, so I wanted it to be one of our ports.

I called RCI to make a reservation. I'm thinking of a D1 (Superior Oceanview) room. I know we'd like a balcony. The agent is trying to "sell" me on a room way at the back of the ship, room 1388 (on Deck 10)saying it will be the quietest and most private. Is this true?

Since we've never been on a cruise before, I have no idea if this is true or not or even if this is a good room. I was trying to get a room towards the middle of the ship since I may have a problem with motion sickness. Supposedly, these are all sold out (cruising 9/06). Does this seem right?

Any information you could provide would be greately appreciated. I just don't want to get stuck in a room that we hate, especially since we're paying extra for a balcony.

Thanks again for your help! :D

WOW-- grab that up its the best you can get for the amount of money-- why take smaller if you an get bigger- y ou will NOT be sorry.

I suggest -- Grab the cabin then do more research--that cabin will not be available soon.

if you change your mind after reading the hundreds of reviews on that cabin you can always change your cabin. But get the agent to book that cabin NOW

Far-- but well worth it-- you will have to walk no matter where you go on the ship- being on the aft--you are located undera ll the good stuff-- only will have to walk to the front for very little. Your kids will be fine.

Call tath agent NOW....this second and take the cabin-- research later.

Archived