Sunshine 8 Day Cruise In March - What Day Is Chef's Table?

dizkid

We are on the March 16th Sunshine Cruise. It's a Friday to Saturday Cruise.

We are going to reserve a place for the Chef's Table.

Any idea which night they will do it? I think it will be one of the "elegant" nights.

Thanks!

Chef's Table is done at least once and even twice or 3 times if enough interest. Invitation is brought to the cabin the day before and they call your cabin phone to confirm.

We've done it twice and it was different nights each time. It wasn't on an elegant night either time for us.

We are confirmed for our 3/24 Sunshine cruise. You can make the request through your cruise manager and receive an email within a few days.

Enjoy!

Chef's Table is done at least once and even twice or 3 times if enough interest. Invitation is brought to the cabin the day before and they call your cabin phone to confirm.

We've done it twice and it was different nights each time. It wasn't on an elegant night either time for us.

We are confirmed for our 3/24 Sunshine cruise. You can make the request through your cruise manager and receive an email within a few days.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the info!

I've had the Chef's Table once before, but many in our group have never done it.

I suppose I should make the reservations for everyone to be sure we all get the same time slot.

If anyone changes their minds, I THINK you can cancel once on board, right?

Thanks for the info!

I've had the Chef's Table once before, but many in our group have never done it.

I suppose I should make the reservations for everyone to be sure we all get the same time slot.

If anyone changes their minds, I THINK you can cancel once on board, right?

You're welcome! Yes you can. If you don't cancel and don't show up they will charge 50 per person to the sign and sail account.

Edited by bjd2
oops