how does disney upgrade?

skyw

Will they upgrade the "cheaper" rooms as the boat fills up to open up moreof the inexpensive rooms? Do they upgrade at all? Do there prices ever change? We are getting ready to book our cruise and I wasn't sure exactly how DCl worked.

THanks

Generally, DCL fills up the ship on most sailings, so there are very few upgrades compared to other cruiselines. For the same reason, you won't see a lot of discounts. This is especially true if you're looking to book during any time when the kids are out of school.

My policy when booking with Disney is to book exactly the cabin I want.

Generally, DCL fills up the ship on most sailings, so there are very few upgrades compared to other cruiselines. For the same reason, you won't see a lot of discounts. This is especially true if you're looking to book during any time when the kids are out of school.

My policy when booking with Disney is to book exactly the cabin I want.

One sure (almost) way to get a pretty good deal on a DCL cruise is to book another cruise while on board the first (10% discount and usually a $200 stateroom credit, depending on the cruise booked) and then, when you get home, transfer the reservation to an agency that has a better deal (maybe stateroom credit ,too) and get the incentives from BOTH DCL and the agency...

Archived